Thanks for your help. It is a result view.

Here is what I'm trying to do. I have 3 pages: search->choose from result->
detailed info. I used s:link in the 2nd page. the detailed info page needs to
be bookmarkable. The back bean has a search method and showResult method. both
action methos are annotated with @Begin(join=true).

When user comes from the bookmarked url, my detailed info page only shows some
basic information. If user comes from search page, my detailed info page would
show more information related to user's search conditions. That's why I need
both search and showResult methos annotated with @Begin(join=true).

I don't  understand the redirect solution you've mentioned. Can you please
explain it a bit more? Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996914#3996914

Reply to the post :