You can override the Validators component to add your own createValidator()
strategy.  But I don't think that's really what you are after.  If you think
about what I posted, the problem is not in creating a class validator or having
Hibernate call it.  Hibernate does exactly that by default in JBoss.  Add a
validator to your entity and it WILL get called.  The problem is in having the
validation exception handled gracefully.  Without the code I showed above,
persist just throws a validation exception and there isn't a whole lot of you
can do about it.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996950#3996950

Reply to the post :