hi jboss team,
i've read a lot of threads on this forum but i am not abble to authenticate my
user silently. I'm using the jboss 4.0.5.GA version with the jems installer in
the ejb3 configuration.
The final purpose is to validate some security point for a futur project.
I have done all the configuration given on this page:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=NegotiateKerberos

Once jboss has started, i'm trying to access to my "secured" web application
using IE 7.0 (i have also set the correct security level in IE);
i obtained the following error in the server.log :

2007-01-08 14:07:58,265 INFO  [org.jboss.system.server.Server] JBoss (MX
MicroKernel) [4.0.5.GA (build: CVSTag=Branch_4_0 date=200610162339)] Started in
33s:313ms
  | 2007-01-08 14:08:23,671 DEBUG
[org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager.SPNEGO] CallbackHandler: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
  | 2007-01-08 14:08:23,671 DEBUG
[org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManagerService] Created [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
  | 2007-01-08 14:08:23,671 DEBUG
[org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager.SPNEGO] CachePolicy set to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  | 2007-01-08 14:08:23,671 DEBUG
[org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManagerService] setCachePolicy, [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
  | 2007-01-08 14:08:23,671 DEBUG
[org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManagerService] Added SPNEGO, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] to map
  | 2007-01-08 14:08:30,781 DEBUG
[org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.HttpServletRequestResponseValve] Realm returned:
null

I was thinking that the realm in an AD environnement was the domain name, what
is the realm in an NTLM environnement ?
Am I missing something ??
Thank you a lot, your help will be very usefull ... !

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998994#3998994

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998994