Ok, thank you for the answer.

My next question is weather I can enable/disable the edit button per portlets
and pages. For example, I want only user A to be able to see/click the edit
button on portletinstance B when she visits page C (namely her own page). I
guess this is not implemented either.

The reason for all these questions on finegrained user restrictions is that I
am intending to use the portal to build a community website with personal
userpages and let users adapt only their own pages and portlets for everyone
else. The "other way around" as opposed to the "usual portal behaviour" where
everybody have their own view of shared pages.

Am I way off?

Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999895#3999895