My understanding is that JBoss Portal is here in order to let developers
develop portals. Developers develop webapps using, beside others, JSF
libraries. They want to expose these webapps, or parts of them, as portlets in
JBoss Portal. So, my question is simple: if Apache's myfaces Tomahawk is not
supported by JBoss Portal, as you said, what is the JSF implementation which is
supported and recommanded ? There must be one, they didn't develop something
that doesn't work with any existing JSF implementation. And I think that this
supported implementation must be known, I don't beleive that I have to test all
the existent implementations, one by one.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999950#3999950

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999950