There is now a GA version of the installer available that allows you to setup
ha-jms etc including ejb3 and hibernate.  Our product uses its own installer,
so the way we work is that we place run the jboss installer once (using the
installer by the way).  Then roll those files into our installation so everyone
gets the same files.

My recommendation for your team would be to have 1 person install jboss and set
it up.  Zip that whole freaking thing and tell everyone to use that zip file.

Kinda related question: is it possible to add one's services to the jems
installer?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000504#4000504

Reply to the post :