It's truly bizzar.  I'm looking at the console and I see log messages related
to creation of message queues, Tomcat deployment, etc, for all applications
EXCEPT my two EAR files.  There must be something very strange going on.  There
really should be a JVM flag like
-Xlog-for-real-to-the-console-I-mean-it-this-time that totally prevents any
interceptions of log messages.  This is insane that I'm spending hours just
trying to achieve what used to be possible with "print 'hello there\n'".

Anyway... time to use a good old FileWriter.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001710#4001710

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001710