>From this movie, I can see how Hibernate Tools can be used to reverse engineer
>a Seam CRUD application based on a database schema.  My main problem is that
>the Entity beans that it generates aren't always right.  (For example, I have
>two entities:  Exchange and Country.  There is a Many-To-One relationship
>between Exchange and Country, and that relationship is OK in the Exchange
>Entity bean, but the generated Country Entity bean gets a Set member that I do
>not want because I feel it tightens the coupling.)

seam generate-entities can be used to do a basic reverse engineering, then I
can tweak the entity bean a bit to my liking.  Then, I'd like to be able to run
something like seam crud to generate a CRUD interface for the entity.  Is this
possible?  Is this on the roadmap?

Also, it would be great if seam generate-entities accepted a list of database
tables rather than having it scan the entire database everytime.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002459#4002459

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002459