I should mention - I have just recently started using Tanuki Software's Java
Service wrapper on my client, which runs on a remote server. I previously had
no console logging for that client; this is the first opportunity I have had to
log console output and be able to study it in any detail. I therefore can't
state categorically that this hasn't always happened.

I've had what I *believe* to be a working system in place for a number of weeks
now thanks to Tim and Clebert's help with another bug.

So, I'm not convinced that this error is preventing my messages from getting
through and the system from working, but obviously I thought I should bring
them to your attention.

Let me know if you need more info,

Best regards,

Bob