Great, I'm looking forward to that and thanks for the quick reply.  When the
true nested pageflows are added, it would be nice if there was the ability to
evaluate an expression to determine the transition destination for a decision.
The use case I am trying to address goes something like this:

We have a general purpose web app that is used by several customers and the
standard flow works for 90% of them.  On occasion we need to add customer
specific alterations to portions of the main flow.  I was hoping to have a
decision node that could choose which nested flow to use based off of the
customer I am dealing with.

Anyway, thanks again

Daniel

View the original post :