Hi all,
I am getting a weird behavior from JBoss 2.3.7. I am using the XMLHttpRequest
(Mozilla firefox ver2.0 and IE6) object to send Http request to  my servlet
which is sending a simple response. My problem is when I do 100+ of those
requests JBoss stops responding. It does not connect to the servlet from that
session and it does not create any more sessions. The problem look like that
Tomcat is not listesting anymore to the selected port. When JBoss stops
responding I refresh the page and then I can send another 100+ requests.
Obviously you will tell me to upgrade to the latest JBoss, I tried that but
unfortunatly the problem is similar but this time I am allowed to do 200+
requests. Is this a known bug, has anyone of you this problem.

Thank you for your time
Adam

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004777#4004777