I know this request is an odd one but I am in a situation where I need one of
the business methods in a stateless bean to be executed serially by the jboss
container i.e. at any given time only one thread should be executing the method
and when that method completes(tx committed), another thread is unblocked and
allowed to execute the method(on same bean instance or different bean
instance).

I can't reduce the bean count to 1 to achieve this because there are other
business methods in the bean that need to be executed in parallel for
performance reasons...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005396#4005396

Reply to the post :