"PeterJ" wrote : The jboss-messaging-client.jar file is only for use with a
stand-alone messaging client. You do not need it for a messaging client that is
deployed to the application server. All of the necessary classes should already
be in the jar files in the server/default/lib directory.

Thank you for the reply!

But I don't think the messaging classes are available on the server side
though. As I mentioned in the first post, I got ClassNotFound exception when
trying to retrieve the queue object. This is because the JBoss Messaging is
deployed in scoped classloader.

Further, I think the classes under the jboss-messaging.sar are missing some
classes required by messaging clients. I copied all the jar files under that
directory into the server's lib dir and still got exceptions for missing
classes.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005583#4005583

Reply to the post :