Ronald,

Thanks for responding.  Understood, you need to poke the tokens by
token.signal().  However, you need to get the tokens by
processInstnace.getRootToken() correct?

If that is the case, you need to get the ProcessInstance first?  But when I do:

JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
GraphSession graphSession = jbpmContext.getGraphSession();
List pDefList = graphSession.findLatestProcessDefinitions();

        for (int i = 0; i < pDefList.size(); i++) {
            ProcessDefinition p =  (ProcessDefinition)pDefList.get(i);

            List instanceList = graphSession.findProcessInstances(p.getId());
            log.info("ProcessId:" + p.getId() + " Process Name:" + p.getName()
+
                " Instance Count: " + instanceList.size());
        }

My instance count is zero.  Somehow I'm not finding any ProcessInstance.  I
must be doing something wrong?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006414#4006414

Reply to the post :