Hello,
i'm trying to develop a web application that retrieves content from the
PortalCMS (currently version 2.2.1).
First of all, how can i acces the CMS-service in a web application (a servlet)
running on the same JBoss server. I looked how the CMSAAdminportlet access the
CMS but this seems to be a dead end since it gets the CMS object via the
PortletContext (which apparently does not exists in my servlet).
Do you have any ideas?

Additionally i try to acces the repository directly via the jca-connector from
jackrabbit. I have no problems accesing the cms but i have serious problems
finding any information about stored folders. When the jbossportal is
configured to use the local filesystem and i look at the stored files i can
find a node for each folder i created in the CMSAdminportlet. But i cannot find
any folder nodes when i use the PortalDS.

Thanks for your help!
Thomas

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009927#4009927