I put date.css i there and it worked nicely.  And due to the coolness of
Faclets I just modify one template file and date.css is available on every
page.  One thing that went away when I installed date.css is it no longer shows
the "today" button.  I'll have to look in the css to change that.

So, the comments are, a) make sure the date picker icon is present in your
application and b) make sure date.css is linked in, or it won't look good.

With those two in place it's very cool and I like how it works with a regular
text field, so someone can also type a date and not mouse arround if not
desired.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010184#4010184

Reply to the post :