I have been waiting for SelectItems to finally be included in the main
distribution of Seam.  Thank you Peter  for all you hard work.

I read you comment about "converters aren't there (or automatically added)" and
si:convertEntity for entities.

I use the org.jboss.seam.EntityConverter a great deal and was wondering why
this was not included.

I also noted that you were going to post a separately packaged version, but
could not locate this on the Wiki.

Are there any directions or examples for using the new 1.1.5 included version
vs to external version especially in regards to org.jboss.seam.EntityConverter ?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010209#4010209

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010209