Hi jaikiran,
     Thank you. this link worked fine for basic authentication. Now I wanted to
do the authentication using Database. For this i am using
org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule. It was working fine and
abled to authenticate using database. Now the problem is i want to use my own
LoginModule instead of org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule.
For this i have created one config file to locate my own LoginModule but it is
not abled to find the config file even. But it was working fine under console
application. How to configure it in jboss. And can you please tell me where to
find this
org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule class, if i can find the
location i will place my LoginMoudle class file there.
Please help me

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012292#4012292

Reply to the post :