Thanks.
User management isn't too serious for now, if I can do that locally, its fine.
It's the ldap authentication which is required. Unfortunately by using local
user management, the securities are all messed up when logging in with ldap
passwords for the users. That where my major problem lies. Using the local user
passwords seem fine though, but that wont cut it, we need to use the ldap
passwords.

Our network uses Novell eDirectory, but all of that is taken care of by our
netware guru, so I am unsure about the tree shape.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012352#4012352

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012352