Hope someone can help with this -

I receive the following error in server.log:

2007-02-07 11:50:22,302 ERROR
[org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner] MBeanException: Exception
in MBean operation 'checkIncompleteDeployments()'   Cause: Incomplete
Deployment listing:                                           Packages waiting
for a deployer:
                                                         Incompletely deployed
packages:
                                                    MBeans waiting for classes:

                                              MBeans waiting for other MBeans:
                                              [ObjectName:
jboss:service=TranslogScheduler                                     state:
FAILED                                                                   I
Depend On:                                  !
                                   Depends On Me:
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Exception setting attribute
javax.management.Attribute: name=SchedulableClass
value=com.genpt.rayloc.common.TranslogScheduler on mbean
jboss:service=TranslogScheduler; - nested throwable:
(java.security.InvalidParameterException: Given class
com.genpt.rayloc.common.TranslogScheduler is not  not found), ObjectName:
jboss:service=DailySaleSumScheduler

Apparently it can't find the classes in the deployed war file.  However, they
are there.

I am new to working in JBOSS so your help is greatly needed -Thanks, Lynn

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012609#4012609

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012609