I created a new instance of CMSPortlet through the actual portal by going to
the Management Portlet, clicking on "portlets", selecting
"local.portal.CMSAdminPortlet", then on the right entering in a new name, and
clicking "Create instance". If you now click on "Instances" under the
Management Portlet, your new instance should be there. You can edit the
indexpage value from there to point to the new contents index page that you
should create under the CMS Admin. I basically created a [mycompanyname] folder
at the same level as the default folder, stuck an index.html file in there and
created whatever contents I wanted, and then pointed my new instance indexpage
value to that directory/file. Now you can add your new instance to whatever
pages you want and give the required securities via the Management Portal
"Portal" link.

Hope this help you a bit.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014845#4014845