We do not have particular requirements to WSIF , but we are looking for "some
way" to improve BPEngine-WS interop in light our performance and transaction
requirements.

As I understood so far WSIF (to be handled by Jbpm-Bpel) requires additional
DOM-Java provider-serializer-bridge , that will not improve performance.
So WSIF actually only turns things worse.

We can't wait for http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/BPEL-135 to be implemented,
so we will meanwhile research other opportunities.

I 'm not adherent of this Bpel-plain java coexistence and I'll be happy to
encourage my managers to probe other opportunities, but main problem is lack of
other BP management "de-facto" standard....

anyway, thanks for your answer.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014941#4014941

Reply to the post :