"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : Seam APIs are pretty stable now. Yeah, stuff like
seam-gen and security was in flux until recently, but that was because it was,
well, brand new, and we were still working on it ....

  | The basic core functionality has not changed much recently. Configuration
tends to change from time to time, but that happens in all projects.

I was referring mainly to the new features that have been rolling out.  As you
say, the core stuff hasn't changed much.

Note: This is, in no way, a complaint - I would never want to be accused of
asking motivated people to slow down.  :)  Just recognition of the mismatch
between print publishing cycles and current software product development cycles.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016138#4016138

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016138