That works, thanks.

The value attribute of my dataTable is "#{entityQueryName.resultList}". How do
I get the rowIndex? I tried using #{entityQueryName.resultList.rowIndex} like I
used to do before, but it gives a NumberFormatException wrapped in something
else.

If I'm using #{entityQueryName.resultList} as the value of my dataTable, then
is the factory "factoryName" in my earlier post still necessary? Does this do
away with factories in the case of dataTables, or should my dataTable's value
be "factoryName", which points to "entityQueryName.resultList"...or are these
interchangeable?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016504#4016504

Reply to the post :