Hi,

I'm looking for tools to help me implement workflow functionality in an
exsisting j2ee based application. I've read everything available about jbpm and
also played around with it for a while and I think it will really fitl my
needs, feature wise. However, I'm puzzeld about how I can embedd the jbpm libs
and functionality into my app? The user guide is mostly focused on running jbpm
stand alone which is not how I want to use it. E.g. we use hibernate 3 on
oracle in the app, how can I make jpbm coexsist with that? Can I configure jbpm
to use my exsisting hibernate.cfg.xml? and in that case? Any other things I
should think of when embedding jpm in out app?

Another thing, I have played around a bit in the Process Designer plugin for
Eclipse and it looks really nice, but I lack a lot of things like setting
conditions and variables etc or have I missed something?

Appreciate all feedback

Tnx

/Andreas

View the original post :