I cannot make neither of them work. I mean, the object is passed correctly but
assigning it to the
@Out Organization organization does not outject it. I cannot see it in the
upcoming page but a new instance of Organization

By the way, I realized that in the booking demo from Seam 1.0.1 passes the
Hotel object "hot" differently than it is done in 1.1 demo. In 1.1 demo, hotel
argument is passed by using an s:link and an argument to te selectHotel.
Earlier demo uses @DataModelSelection and injects the HotelSearch into
HotelBooking.

BTW, explanation pages below 1.1 demo is not updated and explains up to the old
style.

Removing h:selectBooleanCheckbox does not make any difference. I changed
everything up to the old style and tried passing the hotel with
DataModelSelection. Also tried with commandLink.
I am confused a lot and I still cannot get the thing working right.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016983#4016983

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016983