Koen, thanks for your prompt reply.

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : No the new GPD will not be backwards compatible
with older process definitions. However, we will provide a conversion tool.

I think I did an extensive search on these details, but could not find it
documented anywhere. If I missed something could someone then please indicate
where to find such details? Likewise, some new questions pop op that might need
to be mentioned in the release notes:

- Isn't gpd.xml also used by jbpm-console.war to draw a red square around the
current step, and if so: won't GPD 3.1.x break this in the current jBPM jPDL
3.2.Beta2?

- Will the (alpha) conversion tool be available soon?

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : The new GPD is build with Eclipse 3.2.1. You can
find the used drivers in the manifest file of the downloaded archive.
Thanks, that's useful. In fact, that's one of the things that bothers me a bit
while investigating problems in my JBoss/jBPM/BPEL setup: it's a bit hard to
tell what versions of JARs are used. Like for the BPEL extension the
build.properties perfectly describe what versions are used, and sometimes some
versions.xml is packaged, but one cannot tell the version by looking at the
filename. But well, that's just a minor detail. And maybe I should peak into
the manifest more often.

Arjan.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017485#4017485