Anyone else with some useful answers, please respond (and kukeltje, please
ignore this thread).

Are there some samples out there that could help someone get a quick start on
this? I've worked on several different technologies over the years, and I don't
believe the jBPM documentation is upto the mark (atleast, nowhere compared to
the Oracle documentation of related technologies, like Oracle BPEL, etc, that
I'm familiar with).

I looked at the jbpm.token table, and it seems to only list the forks. My
workflow has a number of nodes and states, following these forks, but I don't
see that in that table. And, I haven't been able to find the documentation for
these jBPM tables to get a sense for the schema. It has mainly been through a
bunch of different queries that I've written, that I've gotten any feel for the
data in these tables.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018862#4018862

Reply to the post :