I have to write a big Portlet. The page consists of different hyperlinks to
add, edit and delete functionalities (at least 15 functionalities). Each of
these functionalities are completed in different steps. I have the business
layer ready for everything, but my problem is only to call & organize the code
in the portlet.

Can I have a portlet class and from its doView and processAction, call
appropriate Handler classes like EditItemOneHandler,DeleteItemOneHandler,
AddItemOneHandler? But I am not really clear about it? Are these Handler
classes just simple classes, or is these any support for supervising the
workflow? Or do I have to individually call each method within the handler
classes?

I would appreciate any suggestions in organizing big portlets.
Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019439#4019439

Reply to the post :