Did the glassfish fix for web.xml actually get commited to cvs?  I can't see
anything related to declaring the Authenticator.

This is what I added to my web.xml:

<ejb-local-ref>

<ejb-ref-name>SeamBookingOpenSSO/AuthenticatorAction/local</ejb-ref-name>

  |         <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
  |         <local-home/>
  |         <local>org.jboss.seam.example.booking.Authenticator</local>

  |         <ejb-link>AuthenticatorAction</ejb-link>
  |     </ejb-local-ref>

I did not modify the AuthenticatorAction from the version in cvs. The other
poster indicated this needs to be changed to a stateless bean?

I'm confused....

The error I am getting is:

/home.xhtml @24,85 value="#{identity.username}": Target Unreachable, identifier
'identity' resolved to null
  | javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: /home.xhtml @24,85
value="#{identity.username}": Target Unreachable, identifier 'identity'
resolved to null

I am running on glassfish 9.0 UR1 - build 48 (the latest production build)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019720#4019720

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019720