Hello JBoss Community!

I am desperate need of a solution.  I need a product that combines workflow,
web-services, and models the entire process.  It would also need business
process monitoring.  Is jBPM the right solution for me?

Is it easy to combine jPDL and BPEL to create a solution similar to IBM's
BPEL4People?  Why isn't there more discussion about the combination of human
interaction, task management, and machine logic (BPEL).  I believe this is a
solution many companies desire.

If integration between jPDL and BPEL is possible, could someone post or link to
an example?

Thanks!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023256#4023256