In the meanwhile I had a chance to try the code too. It works but does not
solve the problem :(

So I resumed my quest and found the real source of the many SAXParserFactory
instantiations: JbpmContext.getSession (see below).

Hmmm, I see a solution in caching the configuration in the
DbPersistenceServiceFactory class. Since it can't be the idea that you can
change the resource.hibernate.properties file or resource.hibernate.cfg.xml
file at runtime caching the configuration at this point seems reasonable to me.
This would be a simple patch to the getConfiguration method.

Gurus, any objection to this?

Regards,

Johan

          newInstance():87, SAXParserFactory.java
          createXMLReader():46, JAXPHelper.java
          createXMLReaderViaJAXP():125, SAXHelper.java
          createXMLReader():75, SAXHelper.java
          createXMLReader():894, SAXReader.java
          getXMLReader():714, SAXReader.java
          read():435, SAXReader.java
          doConfigure():1343, Configuration.java
          configure():1286, Configuration.java
          createConfiguration():84, HibernateHelper.java
          getConfiguration():60, DbPersistenceServiceFactory.java
          getSessionFactory():83, DbPersistenceServiceFactory.java
          getSessionFactory():76, DbPersistenceService.java
          getSession():80, DbPersistenceService.java
          getSession():464, JbpmContext.java

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024610#4024610

Reply to the post :