Hello All,
I have been trying to get php working with jboss.  I tried and followed the
following directions
(http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbossweb/freezone/modules/php/index.html)

but they seem to be written for jboss 1x.  There is no $JBOSS_HOME/bin/native
directory, there is nothing to uncomment in the web.xml and server.xml.  I
don't see the following files in the PHP directory
cp ./PHP/lib/libphp5.so bin/native
cp ./PHP/lib/libphp5servlet.so bin/native

I added in what the directions above said, but still, it's not working.  Does
anybody have directions on how to successfully configure PHP and jobss 4x?  I
would really appreciate any help in this matter at all, I've been trying now
for about a week here and there and can't seem to figure it out.

THanks!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024951#4024951

Reply to the post :