Guys
I'm using JBOSS 3.2.7 on our production machines.We use JMS for asynchronous
processing of tasks.
JMS isn't used that frequently in the application.
However it seems that the JMS keeps on crashing after a period of couple of
days. The server running the JMS needs to be started and the server having the
clients that were subscribed to the JMS topics need to be started again so that
it gets back in working state.
I dont see any exceptions in the log/console.
Is this a particular problem in 3.2.7?
Do we need to have special parameters set in the configuration files?

I would be glad to have any insights on this issue.

Thanks
Prateek.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025078#4025078