Hi!

anonymous wrote : 1. My operating system is XP2, I use jboss-4.0.5.GA. I assume
that have three person with usernames are "A", "B" and "C". And now, I want "A"
and "B" are allow restart JBoss server, "C" is not allow! How I can do ?
---> I installed JBoss server, and I only want the specific user can run JBoss
server (ex: A allow but B not allow)
anonymous wrote : 2. I have two bean called "Bean1" and "Bean2". If copy both
of them into deploy folder (on server), the deploy is ok! But now, how the
server check to server can deploy "Bean1" not "Bean2". How I can do this ?
---> Assume that I have a my bean called "BeanA", and my friend have a bean
called "BeanB". And now, I want JBoss server deploy only "BeanA" not "BeanB".
How I do ?

   Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026069#4026069