Michael--
Yeah, it looks like java:/comp/env/omegaDatasource isn't being found.  I never
use comp/env, though (I use java:/omegaDatasource)...not sure if that's your
problem.

ly--
I have Tomcat 5.5 at work and 6.0 at home...I haven't tried having both on the
same box (maybe Tomcat is fighting with itself...ports or Windows Services or
something?).  I had just emailed myself my code from work and deployed the same
code base with no problems at home.  Have you tried deploying a non-Seam app to
your Tomcat 6 installation to make sure the installation works?  By the way, I
saw the log...what behavior are you getting when you deploy to Tomcat 6?  Mine
would start up, show the login page (without the stylesheet loaded...I use
Firefox as a browser), and not let me log in because the contexts got dropped.
The log looked similar to yours...of course, it may be a completely different
problem and I might be just leading you down the Path of Wasted Time.  :-/

I just tried installing 6.0 at work and the installation wizard won't properly
install the Windows Service.  *shrug*  Sorry, man.

--Rich

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027250#4027250

Reply to the post :