Dear all.

I have the following problem. If I deploy my hiberante archieve to jboss, and
thereafter my ear-file, everything works fine. But, if I pack the har into the
ear and deploy them together, I get a couple of problems, e.g. my
sessionFactory can't be looked up with JNDI etc.

My jboss-app.xml looks like this:

  | <!DOCTYPE jboss-app PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD J2EE Application 1.4//EN"
  |          "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss-app_4_0.dtd";>
  | <jboss-app>
  |     <module>
  |             <har>Hibernate.har</har>
  |     </module>
  |     <module>
  |             <service>Service.sar</service>
  |     </module>
  | </jboss-app>

My application.xml is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <!DOCTYPE application PUBLIC
  |     "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD J2EE Application 1.3//EN"
  |     "http://java.sun.com/dtd/application_1_4.dtd";>
  | <application>
  |     <display-name>Server</display-name>
  |     <module>
  |             <ejb>EJB.jar</ejb>
  |     </module>
  | </application>

My hibernate-service.xml is:
"http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss-service_4_0.dtd";>

  | <server>
  |     <mbean code="org.jboss.hibernate.jmx.Hibernate"
  |             name="jboss.har:service=Hibernate">
  |             <attribute name="DatasourceName">java:/MySqlDS</attribute>
  |             <attribute name="Dialect">
  |                     org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect
  |             </attribute>
  |             <attribute name="SessionFactoryName">
  |                     hibernate/SessionFactory
  |             </attribute>
  |             <attribute name="CacheProviderClass">
  |                     org.hibernate.cache.NoCacheProvider
  |             </attribute>
  |             <attribute name="Password">...</attribute>
  |             <attribute name="Username">...</attribute>
  |
  |             <attribute name="ShowSqlEnabled">true</attribute>
  |     </mbean>
  | </server>

Hope you can help me with this, thanks a lot in advanced,

greetings

Norman

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027486#4027486