@Mark: Thank you to, I love these kinds of constructive discussions and will
certainly

Regarding the searchcriteria, I will, tonight... but there is one problem with
the forum... searches sometimes (in fact I should say often) do not yield what
you (I) think it should. The new jboss forum should improve this when it  is
released.

I certainly will have a look at terracotta, just to see what it does. Never
looked at it, even heard of it.

@mark and akpraha
One thing I will tell the JBoss guys is that there should be a sub-version
number in the docs. So a v3.0, v3.1 and v3.2 docs version should exist and the
docs should be reviewed. In fact they will be for the 3.3 release, there is a
Jira issue for this.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029030#4029030

Reply to the post :