It's possible but I don't think so.  My debug page shows one projectHome
component in the Application context and no conversations when the Project
summary page is loaded.

I also determined that the getters that use the @Formula to compute the total
in Project are being called (multiple times) during the screen render, even
though the new results aren't appearing on the display.

I could be absolutely dead wrong, but since the getter is actually being called
it feels like something in the UI has decided not to render the new result
(until a hard-reload), and instead is using a cached value someplace.

Clues welcome...
Greg

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029522#4029522