If I understand your new post correctly, the application is deployed to a JBoss
App Server running on Linux, and you are using IE 7.0 on Windows to access the
application.

Are you saying that the problem always happens in this environment? Or that it
always works correctly in this environment? If the problem always happens in
this environment, in which environment do things work correctly?

What is confusing me is your statement "This is happening only in Linux system,
in Windows this is working fine".

Anyway, I suspect browser caching is causing the problem. If you hit the
refresh button does the updated spreadsheet show up? Have you tried Firefox?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030693#4030693

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030693