I have the solve the same problem.
My configuration:

JDK 1.5
JBoss AS 4.0.5
JBossWS 1.0.4
WS-Security

Any ideas on how to interact with WS-Security with JSR 181-POJO Endpoint to
obtain X509Certificate, Subject, Principal, etc.?

grey727, maybe the JWSDP and JSR-109 approach may help me...

Regards,
Rafael.

"gray727" wrote : My configuration:
  |   JDK 1.5
  |   JBoss AS 4.0.5
  |   JBossWS 1.2.0
  |   WS-Security
  |
  | The configuration of my web service requires an incoming SOAP message to be
digitally signed (using Message Level Security; not BASIC authentication over
SSL), and this works fine. However, I have an audit requirement to log the
credentials of the client trying to access the service, whether successful or
not. In the past (using JWSDP and JSR-109 style web services), I've used
security callback functions to meet these sort of requirements.

  | Is there a way to interact with WS-Security during authentication and
authorization and obtain the X509Certificate, Subject, Principal, etc. to log
security related events? I've experimented with the
WebServiceContext.getUserPrincipal(), but it seems that this is only useful for
BASIC authentication, which I'm not using.

  | thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031545#4031545

Reply to the post :