did you try to run this script for updating a 3.1 database to a 3.2 database?
I'm looking into this, but afaik, this is for creating a new database (even if
one already exists).

I did it several times and did not encounter these errors. It's simple, if the
fk's are not deleted, you cannot drop the tables..... that is mysql behaviour.
Then  do a truncate first or something delete the schema and create it again...
not so difficult, is it? I've worked with mysql and jbpm for 4 years now... you
have to be a little creative, but just a little.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032192#4032192

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032192