"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : done in cvs
Errr, wow, that was fast :-)

I noticed that you've overloaded ThemeSelector#select(..)  and
LocaleSelector#select(..). This might very well work, but when I used my own
component (that extended ThemeSelector) then I could not get it to work when
using the same method name. I do not recall the details but maybe I have some
notes about that in the office. But I am not a JavaServer Faces expert, so
maybe I was just messing up within the EL within the HTML.

I'll download and test at some later time. By the way: I wouldn't mind having
the Javadoc included as well. That was how I learned about
LocaleSelector#selectLanguage to start with!

Thanks,
Arjan.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032872#4032872