Thanks, Gavin.  If I may ask some follow-ups on those points:

1) Aren't Seam interceptors only relevant to EJB 3?  It is my understanding
that interceptors aren't available to POJO's except through AOP constructs.

2) I definitely anticipate needing support for EJB 2 integration in the future
given that I will have to interact with a web service layer, but the need for
me isn't immediate.  Certainly in the next few months though.

3) I was looking at legacy docs, so I was unaware of the new precedence value
called MOCK.  Thanks for pointing that out.

I must say that the only thing that rivals the creative effort behind Seam is
your own personal attention to the needs of the Seam community.  Kudos once
again to you and your team.

Thanks again.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032920#4032920