Very cool, and thanks for the response.  Would it be appropriate to use
security rules to send 404s if someone tried to access one of the "control"
domain pages through a non-control hostname?  Or would that be a perversion of
the security system and there's a much easier way to do it?  I don't want to
give any hint that the control app exists to people using the data-view path.

Again, thanks - I'm trying to come up with best practice designs that not only
work, but work with the elegance I've become used to with this project.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035338#4035338

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035338