How much customization is possible in Seam for annotated Hibernate validations?
 I read the documentation, so I know that I can change the resource key to have
a separate message rendered on the screen.

My problem is this:  in some cases I want a message "Contact first name is
required.", but in other cases I might want to provide another context to the
same validation, e.g. "Billing first name is required.".

Is this even possible using the Hibernate Validation/Seam?  To the best of my
knowledge, it looks like I would have to have a 1-to-1 mapping between HTML
form and Seam components for this to happen (in other words, no reuse of Seam
components since there's no way to customize validation messages to this
extent).  ... Also a bummer since this precludes my ability to use my JPA model
classes.

Any ideas, or comments on this?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037059#4037059