I was using the bindings more because that was the example of how to use the
dialogs with the Trinidad documentation.

If I didn't want to use bindings (which I don't really have a preference), how
can I update the field on the calling page from the dialog selection.  How do
you use dialogs?

The use case is:
 - open an edit screen (conversation start)
 - fill in some information
 - click an icon to popup a "lookup" window
 - select a value  - which fills in the value on the calling window
 - fill in remaining info
 - save button (persist objects / end conversation)

Right now we are using our home grown javascript to do the lookup.  I thought
we could replace it with the Trinidad dialog stuff - particularly since we are
going to be using that component framework.

Chris....

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037386#4037386

Reply to the post :