Ok, I've been busy trying to figure out WTF is wrong with this. According to my
research, Ajax4JSF + Facelets = bust. I created a very simple page with one
managed bean, no Seam involved. <a4j:commandLink> causes an error message if
Facelets is involved, but works fine on the corresponding JSP page. If I change
a4j:commandLink to h:commandLink, then even the facelets page renders fine.
You can download the test project here:
http://paradoxx.dyndns.org/TestWeb.tar.gz
I tried several different versions of both Facelets and Ajax4JSF, to no avail.
I have no idea what to do :(

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037392#4037392

Reply to the post :