I think I found why it doesn't work out of the box.

The tag produces a ... with method = POST. Some parameters are set by
javascript action. But it's too late, the url is already generated (using
<portlet:renderURL>). So the GET method is the solution.

With some javascript I can change the method and add the parameters to the url.
But one parameter, called "action", is added by JBoss and I can figure what it
is. And how to add it manually...

Tomorrow I'll give you some more explanations, but if you could tell me what is
this "action" parameter (/portal/auth/..../11?action=2&.... for example), it
would be very helpfull.

Regards,
François

View the original post :