"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : You can do this by querying the event from the
ExecutionContext.
I took me some time trying to retrieve the jBPM execution context from within a
Seam application (which can inject things like JbpmContext, ProcessInstance and
TaskInstance, in which I could not easily find a reference to the
ExecutionContext), but it's really easy when forgetting about Seam's injection
for a second:
ExecutionContext jbpmExecutionContext =
  |     ExecutionContext.currentExecutionContext();
  | log.debug("Event: #0", jbpmExecutionContext.getEvent());
Thanks,
Arjan.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039197#4039197